Monday, Monday

A Weekly Dose of Architecture Updates:

This week's dose features Alésia Archaelogical Museum in Alise-Sainte-Reine, France by Bernard Tschumi Architects:
this       week's  dose

The featured past dose is the Heritage Interpretation Centre in Brie-Comte-Robert, France by Semon Rapaport:
this       week's  dose

This week's book review is Carrot City: Creating Places for Urban Agriculture by Mark Gorgolewski, June Komisar, Joe Nasr (L):
this week's book review   this week's book review
(R): The featured past book review is The Unsettling of America: Culture & Agriculture by Wendell Berry.

american-architects.com Building of the Week:

Hotel Americano in New York, New York by TEN Arquitectos / Enrique Norten:
this week's Building of the Week

Some social updates:
My diigo bookmarks
Ever since Delicious was bought by AVOS, I've been unable to syndicate my bookmarks on my blog and on Twitter. So I've jumped to diigo, so far setting up the public page (linked above) and adding the 10 most recent bookmarks to the left sidebar. Soon I'll be tweeting the bookmarks that get added to diigo. It's only been one day, but so far, so good.

Archidose on Pinterest
Like a heck of a lot of other people, I'm on Pinterest. But instead of just making it a social syndication of blog posts and other things I'm doing, I've decided to treat it like an archive of my favorite images, in the process collecting ideas that may one day work their way into a blog post or some other form of writing.