Monday, Monday

My weekly page update:

This week's dose features Netherlands Institute for Ecology (NIOO-KNAW) in Wageningen, Netherlands by Claus en Kaan Architecten:
this       week's  dose

The featured past dose is Lewis Center for Environmental Studies in Oberlin, Ohio by William McDonough + Partners:
featured      past dose

This week's book review is Spatial Agency: Other Ways of Doing Architecture by Nishat Awan, Tatjana Schneider, Jeremy Till:
this week's book review

**NOTE: Due to Christmas and New Years, the next dose on my weekly page will be on 2012.01.09. I will still be posting to my daily blog here in the meantime, but probably not too frequently. Happy Holidays!**

american-architects.com Building of the Week:

Nakahouse in Hollywood Hills, California by XTEN Architecture:
this week's Building of the Week

Sorry, still no unrelated links this week. I'll resume those in 2012.